#Belize #SanPedro #CodeAnyWhere #Xcode #Swift #IOS #Sunrise #Tech #MacBookPro #Art #Beautiful #Scenery #Photography #Programmer #Developer #BelizeLottery #BelizeLuckyNumber #BangBangStudiosRead more.
Quote – Start Some Where
Don't spend your time thinking of where to start. Start somewhere. Eventually you'll get on the right path. Sometimes theRead more.
IOS Developer Skill Level
Link To Andre Villanueva IOS Mastery Detailed List Original IOS Mastery TemplateRead more.
How To Submit An IOS App
How to Submit an app **Xcode** **Up keep** –Run “Slender” remove unneeded images **Xcode** -Set Organization Identifier:Example.com -Set appRead more.
Setting Up New Xcode Project
Setting Up New Xcode Project Pre Dev: -Add analytics -Setup Glyphish(Icons) -Optimze images with Image optim -Create app architecture -CreateRead more.
Business Terms Reference
Burn: Amount of cash ut takes to keep the company running Runway: Months of burn Bootstrapping: Using own money toRead more.
Creating Pitch Deck
Pitch deck -28pt font -3-4 bullets per pages -Consider the audience getting the information -Don’t get stuck on solutionRead more.
Note Taking Tips
Tips: -Create bullet points and fill out information under categories -Write conclusions -Teach others -Review later -list numbers orRead more.
48 Laws of Power Detailed Excerpt
48 LAWS OF POWER: This list was created by Andre Villanueva reading through the book and collecting all highestRead more.
Uber Code FREE RIDE: andref153
andref153 Your first Uber ride is FREE (up to $10) with invite code ‘andref153‘. Enjoy! Download the app: https://www.uber.com/invite/andref153Read more.
Andre VillanuevaIOS Developer and Founder of BangBangStudios.com
Find me on Facebook
Most liked posts
- Favorite programming podcast. I’ve listened to all of them! https://t.co/rrkExzIe5cabout 1 day ago
- Ditto that! https://t.co/ozzHiT3b9Cabout 1 day ago
- 72 #WWDC videos watched. Pretty sure I watched more that’s not accounted for. And definitely watch some a couple ti… https://t.co/rqidKx7zzcabout 1 day ago
- RT @FitoMAD: And remember this ARKit scales 1.0 = 1 meter 0.1 = 10 centimeters 0.01 = 1 centimeter #ARKit #iosdev #swiftlangabout 6 days ago
- Been working on #GCD #ConcurrentProgramming under volatile/complex conditions. #Tuff #ThingsGetCrazy #SwiftLang #IOS #Swift #Programmingabout 6 days ago